Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you’ve been thinking about improving your smile, you may not be certain exactly which cosmetic treatment is right for you. Well, there’s no need to worry, you have plenty of options. And dental specialist Dr. Lanette Disera and Dr. Christine Dunham in Joliet, IL to help you choose between them.
Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Here are the five most popular ways that Joliet dental patients can improve their smile with cosmetic dentistry.
- Professional teeth whitening: In-house teeth whitening is currently the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment. It removes extrinsic stains, leaving you with a bright smile that lasts.
- Invisalign aligners: If you want a discreet alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign is the answer you’ve been looking for. Invisalign are clear, flexible aligners that are comfortable, practical, and virtually invisible. They can be used to correct teeth overcrowding, misalignment, and an overbite or underbite.
- Porcelain veneers: These fine, porcelain shells look just like natural teeth and can be used to eliminated flaws such as cracked or chipped teeth or teeth with intrinsic stains. They can also be used to change the shape and size of your teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding: For this procedure, your dentist will use a tooth-colored resin to fix chipped teeth, whiten stained teeth, and improve the shape of your teeth. Cosmetic bonding is a more affordable option than porcelain veneers.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns can be used on one or more teeth to change the shape, size, color, and add strength. A crown is a complete cap that covers the whole tooth. Crowns can also be used with dental implants to replace lost teeth.
Why not take the plunge and improve your smile today with a cosmetic dentistry treatment and get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. If you live in Joliet, IL and you’d like to find out more, call Dr. Disera, or Dr. Dunham at (815) 744-4333